Welcome to TMS’s showcase of ideas on how the techniques and principles that form the foundation for Materials Innovation @ TMS can potentially transform the
development and deployment of advanced materials. A special feature of the TMS2012 Exhibition, the Gallery has been designed to provide a visually
compelling glimpse of how these concepts can potentially transform the future of materials and manufacturing innovation. You’ll also have the opportunity to
learn about the array of resources that are being offered as part of Materials Innovation @ TMS—highlighted by the debut of Integrating Materials and Manufacturing
Innovation (IMMI), TMS’s new, peer-reviewed Open Access publication.
The Materials Innovation Gallery will be open throughout the conference during regular exhibit hours, so stop by often!
- Dates: Sunday, March 11 through Wednesday, March 14
- Sunday, March 11, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, March 12, Noon to 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 13, 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 14, 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Location: TMS2012 Exhibition Hall - Dolphin Resort, Pacific Room
For additional information regarding the TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition, please complete the TMS Meetings Mailing List Form or contact: