Now in its 26th year, the TMS Annual Meeting Exhibit is one of the top global showcases for the latest in products and services designed specifically for the markets. What is the TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition?
- It’s over 4,000 industry leaders from more than 70 countries: Representatives from the top suppliers to the metals industry join specialists in materials testing and characterization to create a dynamic show floor unlike any other in the world.
- It’s ore and more: TMS 2012 will draw an extensive aluminum technical audience and will spotlight the latest developments in the emerging materials and materials characterization areas.
- It’s a closer look: Nearly one-third of the symposia held at TMS 2012 will deal with topics related to advanced characterization, testing, and modeling of materials.
- It’s the latest knowledge: Book, journal, and database publishers participate in the TMS Annual Meeting to reach materials scientists and engineers, metallurgists, university instructors, and consultants who are searching for the most up-to-date knowledge in their fields.
- It’s a show you can’t afford to miss: Act now to
reserve your space at TMS 2012!
The TMS 2012 Exhibit will be open during the following days and times.
|Monday, March 12
||Noon 6:30 p.m|
|Tuesday, March 13||10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday, March 14||10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. |
For additional information regarding the TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition, please complete the TMS Meetings Mailing List Form or contact: