Thank you for organizing a symposium for the TMS 2023 Annual Meeting & Exhibition. This page contains tools that can assist you in inviting papers for your symposium and in generating interest among your peers.
E-Mail Signature Artwork
Attach the following signature to outgoing e-mail messages to invite colleagues to check out your symposium at TMS2023. You may copy or download the image below to place in your e-mail signature.
Social Media Posts
Updated Art Available!
Help your presenters spread the word about their talks through their social networks. Presenters can download and customize this PowerPoint file to highlight their role in your symposium. Click the image or link below to download.
Social Media Announcement
Once you have customized the PowerPoint graphic simply follow these steps:
- Click File > Save As
- Select JPEG or PNG file format and click Save
- Post on social media and include #TMSAnnualMeeting and www.tms.org/TMS2023
- Tag TMS and any contacts who may be interested. You can find TMS at:
- Twitter: @TMSSociety
- Facebook: TMS- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (@mineralsmetalsmaterialssociety)
- LinkedIn: TMS- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
- Instagram: @tmssociety
- Be sure to include a shortened link to your symposium information on ProgramMaster
Speaker Invitation Letter
Customize this letter, copy and paste the text into an e-mail, and send it to presenters you wish to invite to participate in your symposium.
Download Speaker Invitation Letter.
Learn from the wisdom of our veteran organizers on the TMS Programming Committee. Browse this tip sheet for suggestions on how to ensure a successful symposium at TMS2023.
A flyer advertising the details of your specific symposium can now be downloaded through the TMS2023 Technical Programming web page. Visit the web page and locate your symposium in the listing to access your customized flyer.