Expo 2000: General Information
March 12ˇ16 · 2000 TMS ANNUAL
MEETING · Nashville, Tennessee
During the week of March 12-16, 2000, at the 129th Annual Meeting & Exhibition
of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS),
you can join more than 4,000 science and engineering professionals, representing
more than 70 different countries, who will come together for the opportunity to add
to their own store of knowledge by capitalizing on the expertise and experience of
their colleagues. More than 200 sessions and 1,000 individual presentations are scheduled.
Whether your technical interests lie in precious metal extraction, aluminum processing,
high-temperature superconductors, or just about any other materials field or metallurgical
discipline, you will find programming that addresses your most pressing needs.
|SHOW DATES AND HOURS
Monday, March 13
2:00 p.m.ˇ7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 14
9:30 a.m.ˇ5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 15
9:30 a.m.ˇ3:00 p.m.
Exhibit Booth Reservations
Standard booths are 10'x10', but custom booth size requests will be considered.
However, the minimum booth size is 10' X 10' (3.04m x 3.04m). Contact TMS
to discuss the creation of a customized booth size to fit your space requirements.
Standard rental prices are as follows:
- $18.50 per square foot--through August 31, 1999
- $20.00 per square foot--September 1, 1999 to November 30, 1999
- $22.00 per square foot--December 1, 1999 through February 20, 2000.
What is Included with Your Booth Rental
- A detailed listing in the Expo
2000 PreShow Report and the Exhibition Show Directory, including a hyperlink
via TMS OnLine
- Two complimentary, full-conference registrations (includes admission to the technical
sessions and exhibit)
- Security throughout the show (includes set-up, show hours, and dismantle)
- Complimentary VIP Exhibit Passes
- One complimentary new TMS membership per company
- 8 foot back drape and 3 foot side drape
- 44 inch sign identifying your company name and booth number
- Aisle carpet, maintenance, and cleaning
- Comprehensive exhibitor's service manual
- Exposition management services˝including frequent "Exhibitor Updates"
to keep you informed of the latest deadlines and opportunities. The TMS
staff will assist you with pre-and post-show information, cost control suggestions,
and on-site liaisons.
Exhibit Traffic Enhancers
- Grand Opening Reception
- Hosted lunch for all meeting registrants
- Coffee breaks
Products and Services Featured
- Air Pollution/Air Control Equipment
- Aluminum Industry Wear Parts
- Aluminum Processors and Producers
- Aluminum Production & Technology Equipment
- Aluminum Refining Systems
- Aluminum Quality
- Anode Rod Stub Welding
- Automation/Computer Simulation
- Bauxite Crushing & Grinding
- Carbon Paste Production & Equipment
- Carbon Technology and Supplies
- Chemicals and Additives
- Combustion Technology
- Computer Software
- Dross Handling Equipment
- Energy Services
- Engineering and Consulting Services
- Grain Refiners Hardeners
- HF Measurement Systems for Pot Rooms & Stacks
- Image Analysis
- Industrial Gases
- Ingot & Sow Casting Handling & Stacking
- Master Alloys
- Material Handling
- Material Information
- Measurement/Testing and Analysis
- Molten Metal Pumps
- Process Equipment
- Radiation Detection
- Raw Materials Products/Services
- Recycling/Scrap Processing
- Refractory and Insulating Products
- Service Contractors
- Water Cooling & Treatment
Additional Benefits to the Expo 2000 Exhibitor
Admittance Coupons/Invitations: A $25.00 value, these coupons can be distributed
to your customers and prospects as an invitation for free access to the exhibit area.
Access to Lead Tracking Services On-Site: Each attendee is supplied with
a magnetic-strip lead retrieval card. The card reader system available to all exhibiting
companies for rental to simplify lead recording, categorizing and tracking.
Pre-Registration List: Interested in promoting your participation to pre-registered
attendees? This list will be provided on disk and will be available approximately
one month prior to the meeting.
|TMS Exhibition Annual Growth
Post-Show Attendee List: A complete list of the meeting attendees will
be sent to you on disk one month following the meeting.
Promotional Support: TMS supports the Expo
2000 with an aggressive marketing campaign which includes, direct mail to targeted
lists of industry leaders, industry specific advertising via strong coverage in numerous
trade publications, public relations to generate press coverage, and complete World
Wide Web coverage via TMS OnLine and information listings on many related sites
We urge exhibitors to get involved with helping to promote their participation
in the 2000 TMS Annual Meeting &
Exhibition. Opportunities are designed to help you maximize your exhibitor benefits
with customers and prospects. Act now to ensure your company the high visibility
of a prime location. For space reservation, or to hold space on a tentative basis,
Cindy A. Wilson
The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
184 Thorn Hill Road, Warrendale PA 15086
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext 231; fax (724) 776-3770
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; Web Site http://www.tms.org
The information on this page is maintained by the TMS Meetings Department