Click here to view the list of Lifetime Honorific Society members.
When you make a legacy gift to the TMS Foundation, you are honoring your commitment to strengthening the field, now and for future generations. The 1871 Legacy Circle allows the Foundation to express our appreciation to our legacy donors and inspires other TMS members who may be considering ways to make a lasting impact and give back to the professional organization that has been so important to their career.
To learn more, visit the 1871 Legacy Circle page. To join, complete our gift intention form
Please consult a legal or tax advisor to understand the best legacy plan for your personal situation.
Annual Giving levels for the TMS Foundation include:
- Foundation Leader: $2,500 or more
- Foundation Founder: $1,000 to $2,499
- Foundation Builder: $500 to $999
- Foundation Provider: $250 to $499
- Foundation Ambassador: $100 to $249
- Foundation Patron: $25 to $99
Click here to view the current Annual Giving Honor Roll.
Become a VIP Donor
The TMS Foundation offers a TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition VIP Donor Package as a special thank you to donors who contribute $2,000 or more in one calendar year. The VIP Donor Package includes the following benefits:
- Special badge highlighting you as a VIP Donor
- Concierge registration services, including “no line” registration
- Ticket to the TMS-AIME Awards Banquet (along with reserved seating)*
- Ticket to a Division Awards Luncheon* of your choice
- Invitation to the TMS Foundation Donor Appreciation Dinner*
- Access to the TMS Volunteer Leadership Lounge (sponsored by the TMS Foundation) throughout the week
- Thank you gift
*Complimentary for you and one guest (specifically, a spouse, significant other, or family member)
Visit the TMS 2023 Annual Meeting & Exhibition website to register today or for more details. For questions or more information on the VIP Donor Package, please e-mail TMS Foundation staff or call at 1-724-776-9000.