ADVANCE BROCHURE (PDF)
Abstract Deadline Extended:
> January 31, 2013
Abstract Acceptance Notifications:
> Mid-February, 2013
Housing Reservation Deadline:
> July 8, 2013
|August 4-9 • Waikoloa, Hawaii|
PRICM-8: Meeting Registration
August 4-9, 2013 • Hilton Waikoloa Village • Waikoloa, Hawaii
All attendees and congress participants (presenters, exhibitors, etc.) must register for the congress. Congress badges must be worn for admission to technical sessions, the exhibition and all congress events.
Registration Form Now Available! (PDF)
Full-congress registration fee includes technical sessions, exhibition, welcome reception, refreshment breaks, lunch on Monday,
Tuesday and Thursday and one ticket to the congress dinner.
* Copy of student school identification card must accompany form.
- $795.00 – Full Congress
- $550.00 – Student Full Congress *
PRICM-8 will be an important event that provides a unique opportunity to connect with professionals from around the world and explore issues related to advanced
materials and processing. But we understand that many organizations have limited budgets for travel and congress attendance. If that’s the case with your
organization, please use the items in this Justification Toolkit to show your supervisors the value of attending PRICM-8.
This kit includes:
Cost-Saving Tips and Opportunities
- Justification Letter: Customize this letter template with information specific to your employer and responsibilities and then submit it to your supervisor to
request funding to attend PRICM-8.
- Call for Papers: Show your employer the impressive collection of technical topics to be covered at this year’s congress.
- “Legislation to Cut Travel Will Hurt Collaboration:” Share this editorial—penned by TMS Executive Director James J. Robinson—which argues the case for
investing in technical congress attendance.
- Registration Form: Use this scaled-down version of the PRICM-8 registration form if you are not interested in registering for any of the congress Social Activities.
Consider these tips to help reduce the cost of your trip and to make the most of the funds your company spends on travel:
- Register Early: Submit your registration form and payment by June 4 to receive a discounted registration rate (a savings of $100
off the standard fee).
- Book Hotel Rooms Early: TMS has reserved blocks of rooms at a discounted rate for congress attendees at the Hilton Waikoloa
Village and at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. Book early to ensure placement in one of these room blocks.
- Share What You Learn: Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation for your non-attending colleagues after the congress
to share what you learned. That way others in your organization will get the benefits of your attendance, too.
Requests for cancellations must be made in writing to TMS. You will forfeit 25% of your registration fee due to cancellation. No refunds will be processed after the advance registration deadline date of June 4, 2013.
By registering for the congress, all attendees acknowledge that they may be photographed by TMS personnel while at events and that those photos may be used for promotional purposes.
Audio/Video Recording Policy
TMS reserves the right to all audio and video reproductions of presentations at TMS sponsored meetings. Recording of sessions (audio, video, still photography, etc.) intended for personal use, distribution, publication, or copyright without the express written consent of TMS and the individual authors is strictly prohibited. Contact TMS Technical Programming at (724) 776-9000 to obtain a copy of the waiver release form.
Americans With Disabilities Act
TMS strongly supports the federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) which prohibits discrimination against, and promotes public accessibility for, those with disabilities. In support of, and in compliance with ADA, we ask those requiring specific equipment or services to contact
TMS Meeting Services in advance.
FOR MORE INFO...
For more information about this meeting, please complete the meeting inquiry form or contact:
TMS Meeting Services
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale , PA 15086-7514 USA
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 243
Fax: (724) 776-3770