|June 23-25 * Notre Dame, Indiana|
EMC 2010: Exhibit Hall
June 23-25, 2010 * Notre Dame, Indiana
The EMC Exhibit Hall will feature electronics materials-related technology and services from worldwide companies. Exhibitors will present equipment, publications, software and services relative to electronic materials applications and research.
EXHIBIT HALL DETAILS
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet the providers of electronic
materials technologies and services and get acquainted with their capabilities and products. Download the Exhibit Hall Floor Plan (PDF) and stop for the EMC Welcoming Reception and session coffee breaks! The EMC exhibit will be open on:
• Wednesday, June 23: 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.; 3 - 4 p.m. and 6 - 8 p.m.
• Thursday, June 24: 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 3 - 4 p.m.
A complete list and company descriptions can be found in the
EMC Exhibit Directory on site.
|• Agilent Technologies
• Big C
• Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
• MMR Technologies, Inc.
• Omicron NanoTechnology USA
|• SAFC Hitech
• United Mineral & Chemical Corp.
• Veeco Instruments, Inc.
• Wafer Technology
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR OR SPONSOR
More than 500 professionals from industry, government laboratories and academia will be searching for equipment, instrumentation, software, publications and services in electronic materials.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Benefits
Opportunities are available for companies who wish to become an exhibitor or corporate sponsor. Exhibiting companies will receive:
- One full conference registration
- Company listing and hypertext link on Web site
- Company listing and description in the exhibition directory distributed on-site to all meeting attendees
- Guaranteed traffic with attendee events in exhibit area, including welcoming reception and coffee breaks
- Post-show report of meeting participants
- 8'x10' space (includes six-foot draped table; two chairs; wastebasket; standard electricity)
- Exhibition management services
How to Reserve Exhibit Space
Reserve your space today by completing the Exhibit Reservation (ONLINE) or download and submit the Exhibit Reservation (PDF) via fax or postal mail. Payment must accompany the submitted form.
Already an Exhibitor?
Please download the Exhibitor Guide (PDF) for important detailed information on shipments, set-up and more.
FOR MORE INFO...
Looking to create a custom sponsorship or have exhibiting questions? Please contact TMS Exibit Services at (724) 776-9000 or email email@example.com. For more information about this meeting, please complete the meeting inquiry form or contact:
TMS Meeting Services
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale , PA 15086-7514 USA
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 243
Fax: (724) 776-3770