EXHIBIT INFO AND LINKS
Now in its 27th year, the TMS Annual Meeting Exhibit is one of the top global showcases for the latest in products and services designed specifically for the markets. What is the TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition?
- It’s over 4,300 industry leaders from more than 68 countries: Representatives from the top suppliers to the metals industry join specialists in materials testing and characterization to create a dynamic show floor unlike any other in the world.
- It’s ore and more: TMS 2013 will draw an aluminum technical audience and will spotlight the latest developments in the emerging materials and materials characterization areas.
- It’s a closer look: Nearly one-third of the symposia held at TMS 2013 will deal with topics related to advanced characterization, testing, and modeling of materials.
- New for 2013-Materials Innovation Learning Center: A dynamic environment for exploring the critical tools for computational modeling, advanced testing and characterization, and digital data management.
- It’s the latest knowledge: Book, journal, and database publishers participate in the TMS Annual Meeting to reach materials scientists and engineers, metallurgists, university instructors, and consultants who are searching for the most up-to-date knowledge in their fields
- It’s a show you can’t afford to miss: Act now to reserve your space at TMS 2013!
The TMS 2013 Exhibit will be open during the following days and times.
|Monday, March 4||Noon to 6:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday, March 5||10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday, March 6||10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.|