Monday, March 16
4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
President’s Welcoming Reception from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 17
10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Happy Hour from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 18
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Visited annually by more than 4,300 scientists and engineers, the TMS 2015 Annual Meeting & Exhibition is a top global showcase for the latest products and services in minerals, metals, and materials. Book a booth on the TMS2015 exhibit floor to create a strong, physical presence at this popular meeting.
Act now to reserve your space at this important event. Contact Caron Gavrish, Sales Specialist, at 724-814-3140 or email@example.com.
As an exhibitor at the TMS 2015 Annual Meeting & Exhibition, you will receive the following:
- Booth Space and Sign
Your booth space includes a 44" sign identifying your company name and booth number; aisle carpeting; security throughout the exhibition (setup, show hours and dismantle). Learn more about exhibit furnishings using the Exhibitor Service Manual, available soon.
- Exhibitor Personnel Registration
Complimentary registration for one to the TMS technical sessions—a $600 value, plus registration options for additional booth personnel.
- Exhibitor Housing
Take advantage of the TMS conference hotels rates by making your housing reservations through Travel Planners.
Additional Exhibitor Benefits include the following:
- Company listing and hypertext link in the TMS 2015 Virtual Exhibit - a $500 value!
- Company listing and description in the TMS 2015 Exhibit Directory
- Supply of show invitations for free admission to your customers and prospects
- Pre and post-show attendee mailing list (names and addresses)
- It’s over 4,300 industry leaders from more than 68 countries: Representatives from the top suppliers to the metals industry join specialists in materials testing and characterization to create a dynamic show floor unlike any other in the world.
- It’s ore and more: TMS2015 will draw an aluminum technical audience and will spotlight the latest developments in the emerging materials and materials characterization areas.
- It’s the latest knowledge: Book, journal, and database publishers participate in the TMS Annual Meeting to reach materials scientists and engineers, metallurgists, university instructors, and consultants who are searching for the most up-to-date knowledge in their fields.
- More than 90% of exhibitors reported being satisfied or very satisfied with exhibiting at TMS2014 in San Diego.
- More than 85% of exhibitors reported that the exhibit was a valuable or very valuable tool for reaching customers and prospects.
- At least 70% of 2014 exhibitors plan to exhibit at TMS2015.
*Source: TMS2014 Exhibitor Survey
To reserve your space today for TMS2015, download the Exhibit Prospectus or contact Caron Gavrish, Sales Specialist, at 724-814-3140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.