Exhibit Dates and Hours
Monday, February 15
2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
President’s Welcoming Reception from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, February 16
10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Happy Hour from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 17
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Lunch from Noon to 2:00 p.m.
Celebrating 30 Years of Connecting the Global Minerals, Metals, and Materials Communities!
Exhibit Dates: February 15-17, 2016
Visited annually by more than 4,300 scientists and engineers, the TMS 2016 Annual Meeting & Exhibition is a top global showcase for the
latest products and services in minerals, metals, and materials. Book a booth on the TMS2016 exhibit floor to create a strong, physical presence
at this popular meeting.
Act now to reserve your space at this important event. Contact Caron Gavrish, Sales Specialist, at 724-814-3140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Note About Housing
The only approved housing vendor for the TMS 2016 Annual Meeting & Exhibition is onPeak (formerly Travel Planners). Any official communications between TMS and exhibitors regarding housing will be sent from onPeak or from Caron Gavrish, TMS Sales Specialist. Please disregard housing offers sent by outside parties. Their rates are typically higher than the rates that TMS has negotiated for their attendees.
What is the TMS Annual Meeting Exhibition?
- It’s more than 4,300 industry leaders from nearly 70 countries: Representatives from the top suppliers to the metals industry join specialists in materials testing and characterization to create a dynamic show floor unlike any other in the world.
- It’s ore and more: TMS2016 will draw an aluminum technical audience and will spotlight the latest developments in the emerging materials and materials characterization areas.
- It’s the latest knowledge: Book, journal, and database publishers participate in the TMS Annual Meeting to reach materials scientists and engineers, metallurgists, university instructors, and consultants who are searching for the most up-to-date knowledge in their fields.
What do exhibitors say about the TMS Exhibit?*
- More than 90% of exhibitors reported being satisfied or very satisfied with exhibiting at TMS2015 in Orlando, Florida.
- More than 85% of exhibitors reported that the exhibit was a valuable or very valuable tool for reaching customers and prospects.
*Source: TMS2015 Exhibitor Survey
As an exhibitor at the TMS 2016 Annual Meeting & Exhibition, you will receive the following:
- Booth Space and Sign
Your booth space includes a 44" sign identifying your company name and booth number; aisle carpeting; security throughout the exhibition (setup, show hours and dismantle). Learn more about exhibit furnishings using the Exhibitor Service Manual, available soon.
- Exhibitor Personnel Registration
Complimentary registration for one to the TMS technical sessions—a $600 value, plus registration options for additional booth personnel.
- Exhibitor Housing
Take advantage of the TMS conference hotel rates by making your housing reservations through onPeak (formerly Travel Planners), the official housing providers of the TMS 2016 Annual Meeting & Exhibition.
Additional Exhibitor Benefits include the following:
- Company listing and hypertext link in the TMS 2016 Virtual Exhibit - a $500 value!
- Company listing and description in the TMS 2016 Exhibit Directory
- Supply of show invitations for free admission to your customers and prospects
- Pre and post-show attendee mailing list (names and addresses)
Reserve Your Space Today
To reserve your space for TMS2016, contact Caron Gavrish, Sales Specialist, at 724-814-3140 or email@example.com.