Reach a world of business contacts in one convenient location
Exhibit Dates: February 27-March 1, 2017
More than 4,000 scientists and engineers visit the TMS Annual Meeting Exhibition each year—and in 2017, there are more reasons than ever to book a booth in the exhibit hall!
The addition of two co-located meetings this year—the 3rd Pan American Materials Congress and Energy Materials 2017—will bring industry leaders from emerging economies such as China and South America to your exhibit booth. In addition, the TMS2017 Exhibition will host the popular Bladesmithing Competition, an event that always brings energy—and attendees—to the TMS exhibit hall.
Act now to reserve your space at this important event. Contact the TMS Exhibit and Sales Team.
For specific pricing and benefits information, download the Exhibit Prospectus. For a printer-friendly version, download the Exhibit Fact Sheet.
Why Join the TMS2017 Exhibition?
- Prime Location! There’s no better place to join TMS than in San Diego—consistently one of our most popular meeting venues for attendees and a draw for our international industrial participants. Also, the exhibit will be located in close proximity to key technical programming and events, with coffee breaks between sessions being held in the exhibit hall. All of this means increased traffic to your booth.
- International Industry Representation: Meet industrial leaders and future leaders from nearly 70 countries. TMS2017 will feature two co-located international meetings: the 3rd Pan American Materials Congress and Energy Materials 2017. Both events bring a strong industrial presence to TMS2017. Because these events are organized with international society partners, they put you in contact with decision makers from China and South America.
- Access to Key Personnel: Our attendees include program managers, CEOs and CTOs, industry consultants, managers, engineers and scientists, marketing and sales employees, suppliers, and research & development professionals.
What You’ll Get as a TMS2017 Exhibitor
As an exhibitor at the TMS2017 Exhibition, you will receive the following:
- Booth Space and Sign
Your booth space includes a 44" sign identifying your company name and booth number; fully carpeted exhibit hall; and security throughout the exhibition (setup, show hours, and dismantle). Learn more about exhibit furnishings using the Exhibitor Service Manual, available soon.
- Exhibitor Personnel Registration
Complimentary registration for one to the TMS technical sessions—a $600 value, plus registration options for additional booth personnel.
- Exhibitor Housing
Take advantage of the TMS conference hotel rates by making your housing reservations through onPeak (formerly Travel Planners), the official housing providers of the TMS 2017 Annual Meeting & Exhibition.
- Access to Attendee Mailing List
Your company will receive the full and final TMS2017 attendee e-mail list for one-time use.
(Please note that attendees must opt in to be included on this list.)
Additional exhibitor benefits include:
- Company listing and hypertext link in the TMS2017 Virtual Exhibit - a $500 value!
- Company listing and description in the TMS2017 Exhibit Directory
- Company listing, appointment scheduling ability, and enhanced profile opportunities in the TMS2017 mobile application
- Supply of show invitations for free admission to your customers and prospects
- Free WiFi available throughout the exhibit hall
Booth Rental Rates
The booth rental rate is $2,500 per 10’ x 10’ booth ($25 per square foot), plus $150 per exposed corner.
Reserve Your Space Today
To reserve your space or for more information about the TMS2017 Exhibition, contact Caron Gavrish
, TMS Sales Specialist, at 724-814-3140.