Health and Safety
On January 15, 2022, Washington, D.C. adopted a citywide policy that requires COVID-19 vaccination to enter indoor facilities within the city. The 3DMS meeting venue/hotel is subject to this requirement. For details, please go to the city’s website at https://coronavirus.dc.gov/vaxdc.
TMS continually monitors the COVID-19 situation and the latest guidance on health and safety protocols.
Join Our E-mail List
Be the first to know about important updates to 3DMS, including registration dates, housing details, and programming information. Click the button below and complete the short form if you are interested in receiving e-mail updates from TMS.
Sign Up for Updates
Congress Sponsors and Organizers
This congress is sponsored by the TMS Structural Materials Division (SMD) and the Advanced Characterization, Testing, and Simulation Committee, and is being organized by the following committee of individuals:
- Dorte Juul Jensen, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark (Chair)
- Marie Charpagne, University of Illinois, USA
- Keith Knipling, Naval Research Laboratory, USA
- Klaus-Dieter Liss, Guangdong Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, China
- Matthew P. Miller, Cornell University, USA
- David J. Rowenhorst, U.S. Naval Research Laboratory, USA
For More Information
For more information about this meeting, please complete the meeting inquiry form or contact:
TMS Meeting Services
5700 Corporate Drive Suite 750
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
U.S. and Canada Only: 1-800-759-4867
Other Countries: 1-724-776-9000, ext. 241