|June 23-25 * Notre Dame, Indiana|
EMC 2010: Housing and Travel
June 23-25, 2010 * Notre Dame, Indiana
EMC attendees have the option of selecting accommodations at the University of Notre Dame or at nearby hotels where blocks of rooms have been reserved.
Residence Hall rooms will be available starting at 3:00pm on Saturday, June 19,
with checkout at Noon on Friday, June 25. Blankets, sheets and towels are
provided during your stay. About the accommodations:
- Air-conditioned residence hall within short walking distance from the technical session area
- Single or double occupancy dormitory rooms, each with its own sink
- Common shower and restroom facilities designated for men and women on each floor (Guests may wish to bring robe and shower flip flops.)
- Linen service for towels and bed sheets provided.
- No telephones in individual rooms. Calling card accessible phones available within residence hall lobbies.
- Free wireless internet access is available for personal computers through ResNet, Notre Dame’s high-speed network wiring in all residence halls and public areas on campus. Guest ID’s will be issued during registration.
Single Occupancy: $48 per night
Double Occupancy: $35 per person per night (maximum 2 per room)
The Residence Hall room reservations will be accepted on-line at:
To pay by other means, please follow on-line instructions or contact the Notre Dame Conference Center at 574-631-6691. On-campus residence hall lodging is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
NO refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
On-Campus Dining Options
Meals will be available on a cash basis at various campus venues, as well as in the South Dining Hall. Complete information and schedules will be available at registration.
| ||South Dining Hall ||Prices
||7 to 9 a.m.|
11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.|
| ||Dinner||$16.00||5 to 7 p.m.|
Blocks of rooms have been reserved at special conference rates at the hotels listed but will be released May 21. Thereafter, reservations can be obtained only as space is available.
Make your reservations directly with the hotel as soon as possible and identify
yourself as an EMC attendee to receive the special conference rate. Friday and Saturday night stays are available if requested at the time your reservation is made, however, special rates may not apply.
- The Morris Inn
Location: Notre Dame Avenue (on campus directly across street from conference center)
Rate: $132 single / $152 double per night, plus 13% tax (includes full, hot breakfast in Sorin's Dining Room)
Telephone: (574) 631-2000
- The Inn at Saint Mary's
Location: South Bend (on Saint Mary's College campus adjacent to the University of Notre Dame)
Rate: $117 per night (king or 2 double beds) plus 13% tax (includes full, hot breakfast)
Telephone: (574) 232-4000 or 1-800-947-8627
For a list of additional lodging options, please refer to the conference center website:
For more information about this meeting, please complete the
inquiry form or contact:
TMS Meeting Services
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale , PA 15086-7514 USA
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 243
Fax: (724) 776-3770