What Your Registration Package Includes
Your TMS2024 full-conference registration fee includes access to:
- Technical presentations at more than 90 symposia in 10 subject areas
- Featured keynote presentations, honorary symposia, special award lectures, and poster sessions
- Electronic access to proceedings from select symposia, as well as the general meetings proceedings volume
- A three-day pass to the TMS2024 Exhibit Hall
- Exhibit Hall Opening Reception and Poster Session
- Exhibit Hall Happy Hour and Poster Session
- 2024 TMS-AIME Awards Ceremony
- Sunday Night Welcome Reception
- Monday Morning Welcome Breakfast
- Tuesday Morning Breakfast
TMS2024 Registration Rates
(on or before January 31)
(after January 31)
|Member (Does not include TMS Membership for 2024)
|Nonmember (Includes TMS Membership for 2024)
|Senior Member (Must hold Senior Member distinction with TMS)
|Undergraduate Student Member
|Undergraduate Student Nonmember*
|Graduate Student Member
|Graduate Student Nonmember*
|Daily Registration Member (Does not include TMS Membership for 2024)
|Daily Registration Nonmember (Includes TMS Membership for 2024)
|Exhibition Daily** (No one under 18 permitted)
* Must be a full-time student at an accredited university to register at the student rate. A current school identification card must be presented at registration to receive your materials at TMS2023. Membership in the Material Advantage student program is not included with this rate.
** Proceedings access will not be given with this rate.
TMS Member Rate: Members save 20% on TMS 2024 Annual Meeting Registration. Current members should renew their memberships for 2024 before registering. Not a member? Learn how to join at www.tms.org/Membership. Please allow two business days for your membership to be processed before registering for TMS2024 at the discounted rate. All TMS2024 nonmember attendees receive membership in TMS for 2024 as part of their registration rate.
Corporate Rate: To receive the corporate registration rate, you must send a minimum of 10 attendees to the meeting from your corporation. Contact Trudi Dunlap at TMS for more information on this option.
You can add the following events to your registration package when you register for the conference. Please purchase tickets for all social and networking functions by Friday, February 16; tickets will not be available for purchase onsite.
- TMS Technical Division Luncheon Lectures: Learn from invited speakers while you lunch with colleagues who share your technical interests. Luncheon lectures are held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Fresh Coffee, Fresh Ideas: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Breakfast: Network and discuss issues related to diversity and inclusion in the minerals, metals, and materials professions on Wednesday morning, March 6.
- Emerging Professional Tutorial Luncheon Lecture: Hear presentations on topics of interest to early-career professionals and share a meal with other young professionals on Tuesday, March 5.
- 2023 TMS-AIME Awards Celebration Reception: Enjoy an elegant reception with award recipients who are leaders in their fields on Wednesday, March 6.
- Takashi Nakamura Honorary Symposium Dinner: This special dinner will be held Tuesday, March 5, in conjunction with Process Metallurgy and Environmental Engineering: An EPD Symposium in Honor of Takashi Nakamura.
- Professional Development Events: A selection of full-day and half-day workshops and short courses are available on a variety of technical and professional topics. Register for an in-depth course or sign up for a free workshop. Details coming soon.
TMS Guest Program
TMS welcomes your guests to join in selected TMS2024 activities. Please read the information below and plan ahead to ensure a smooth onsite experience for you and your guests.
Guest Session Access
Each full-conference attendee is permitted up to two guests for one session at which they are presenting. This does not include colleagues or exhibitors. This access is intended for family members who wish to listen to one talk presented by their relative. No one under 18 permitted. Please provide the names of the guests who will be attending your presentations when completing the registration form. Guest access does not include access to ticketed food and beverage functions.
Guest Tickets for Social Functions
Guest tickets must be purchased in advance to attend a breakfast, luncheon, dinner, or reception event. You may purchase tickets to social functions for your guests through the registration form.
Written requests must arrive at TMS post marked no later than January 31, 2024. No refunds will be issued after January 31, 2024. A $100 processing fee is charged for all cancellations.
Refund requests should be sent to:
TMS2024, c/o Registration Control Systems
1833 Portola Rd., Suite B
Ventura, California 93003