|June 22-24 • Santa Barbara, California|
View the presentation, "Effect of Carbonization Process Conditions on Surface Morphology of 3C-SiC Films Grown on Si Substrates" as a sample abstract
and extended abstract.
EMC 2011: Exhibit Information
June 22-24, 2011 • University of California • Santa Barbara, CA
The EMC Exhibit Hall will feature electronics materials-related technology and services from worldwide companies. Exhibitors will present equipment, publications, software and services relative to electronic materials applications and research.
EXHIBIT HALL DETAILS
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet the providers of electronic materials technologies and services and get acquainted with their capabilities and products. The EMC exhibit will be open on:
|Wednesday, June 22|| . . . . . . ||9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
| || ||3 - 4 p.m.|
| || ||6 - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday, June 23|| . . . . . . ||10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
| || ||3 - 4 p.m.|
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
More than 500 professionals from industry, government laboratories and academia will be searching for equipment, instrumentation, software, publications and services in electronic materials.
Opportunities are available for companies who wish to become an exhibitor or corporate sponsor. Exhibiting companies will receive:
- One full conference registration
- Company listing and hypertext link on Web site
- Company listing and description in the exhibition directory distributed on-site to all meeting attendees
- Guaranteed traffic with attendee events in exhibit area, including welcoming reception and coffee breaks
- Post-show report of meeting participants
- 8'x10' space (includes six-foot draped table; two chairs; wastebasket; standard electricity)
- Exhibition management services
Reserve Exhibit Space
Reserve your exhibit space today by completing the exhibit space reservation form either online or download the form to complete and submit with your payment.
All EMC sponsorships include options to
thank sponsors for their support as
well as to reinforce corporate
branding and promotional
include at-meeting signage and
sponsor names and logos in the
final program and website.
Become A Corporate Sponsor
Review the sponsorship options available below and complete the sponsorship form. TMS will work with you and your team to develop a sponsorship to meet your marketing objectives. Contact TMS for customized
- Welcome Reception (non-exclusive) $5,000*
- Conference Banquet (non-exclusive) $5,000*
- Conference Banquet Open Bar (non-exclusive) $2,500*
- Morning refreshment breaks
(Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Afternoon refreshment breaks
- Attendee registration bags (exclusive) $3,000
Attendee lanyards (exclusive) $2,000
- Signage (non-exclusive) $2,000*
* contact TMS to make this sponsorship exclusive!
FOR MORE INFO...
For more information about this meeting, please complete the
inquiry form or contact:
TMS Meeting Services
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale , PA 15086-7514 USA
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 243
Fax: (724) 776-3770