Gain the knowledge and motivating inspiration you need to address diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) within your own areas of influence, whether within or outside the workplace. Recognized experts in advancing DEI will share strategies and insights that are effective and actionable.
This keynote series has been designed to enable, full, informed, and robust participation in the 4th Diversity in the Minerals, Metals and Materials Professions Summit (DMMM4) scheduled for February 27-March 3, 2022 in Anaheim, California, and co-located with the TMS 2022 Annual Meeting & Exhibition.
- Learn the vocabulary, concepts, and current principles of DEI and how they are expressed and manifested in one-on-one and organizational dynamics.
- Identify actions and solutions that you can pursue today to optimize your approach to DEI as an individual and within your institution.
- Develop an understanding and tools into how DEI can revolutionize an institutional culture from top to bottom and produce success.
Live Events - Wednesday, April 21, 2021; Wednesday, May 5, 2021; Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Click a session below to view the webinar.
- Session 1 - Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- Session 2 - Wednesday, May 5, 2021
- Session 3 - Wednesday, May 12, 2021